2400 Watt 18" Active Subwoofer
- 2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
- Unrivaled acoustic accuracy via advanced engineering and design
- Works with free Live Drive app for wireless sound-shaping control
- Wirelessly level-match, EQ, delay-compensation, and more
- Stereo XLR outputs: left link, right mono, internal crossover on through
- Rugged cabinet, scratch-resistant finish, powder-coated steel grille
- Portable design with comfortable, custom-molded handles
- Powerful 18â€ low-frequency, long-excursion driver
- Stereo inputs: Mic/Line left channel, XLR right channel
- Purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency
- Adjustable level and polarity controls
- Switch to turn off logo LED
- Steel-reinforced rubber feet
- Standard 35mm pole socket
- Flyable via (12) M10 rigging points
- Designed and tuned in the U.S.A.
Built to Thrill
Alto Professional's Black Series is a full line of elite speaker systems, each designed to exacting standards with premium, purpose-matched components, wireless capability, and immense built-in power.
The Black 18 Sub features a powerful 18” low-frequency, long-excursion driver and 2400 watts of peak Class D power. Designed and tuned in the USA with carefully selected, complementary components, the Black 18 Sub comes stereo XLR outputs, and stereo inputs, with a Mic/Line input on the left channel, XLR on the right channel.
Even if you can’t get to the subwoofer, you can still adjust it. The Black 18 Sub comes equipped with wireless technology via the free Live Drive app. Level-match, adjust EQ, delay-compensation, and more—from anywhere in the room. It’s streamlined, sound-shaping control at your fingertips, so you can easily adapt the speakers to new venues or performances.
READY FOR ANYTHING
Perfect for touring rigs, mobile DJs, and other on-the-road applications, the Black 18 Sub comes ready for pretty much anything you can throw at it—even the rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Though surprisingly lightweight, the Black 18 Sub’s heavy-duty cabinet is covered in a rugged scratch-resistant finish, and speaker grille is powder-coated, ready for anything.
iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR BLACK LINE
Dimensions (WxLxH): 20.6in x 28.4in x 24.7in
Weight: 95.5 lb
Frequently Asked Questions [+]
- Where can I obtain the Live Drive app?
The Live Drive iOS app is available from the Apple App Store: Alto Professional Live Drive iOS App
- How does the Live Drive iOS app connect to Black series loudspeakers?
The Live Drive iOS app connects to Black series loudspeakers using Bluetooth. The Live Drive app can be run from your Bluetooth-capable iOS device so that you can wirelessly level-match, EQ, time-align, and more. This connection sends control data to the speaker's internal Digital Signal Processor (DSP).
- Can I stream music via Bluetooth to my Black series loudspeakers?
The Bluetooth connection is exclusively intended for control and visual signal monitoring from within the Live Drive iOS App. Audio cannot be streamed via Bluetooth to the Black series loudspeakers.
- What is the range of the Bluetooth signal?
The typical range is up to 80 feet (25 meters) indoors with a clear line of sight. However, the range may vary depending upon your source device and the environment.
- What type of EQ is available on the Black series speakers? How does it work?
Press the DSP button on the rear of the Alto Black series speaker to set the loudspeaker's internal DSP to any of the following settings:
- Flat: No change to the audio.
- Contour: Boosted bass and treble with a gradual cut of mid-range frequenciesâ€”a useful setting for most contemporary music.
- 80Hz HP: Applies a high-pass filter. This is useful when using the Black 15 as a crossover with a subwoofer that does not have a high-pass output. This setting is also useful for cutting all bass frequencies (e.g., for in speech-only applications, or when used as a delay or fill loudspeaker where the extra bass frequencies are not needed).
- Ext LF: Extends the loudspeaker's low-frequency response, providing increased output of bass frequencies.
- Custom: Applies your custom DSP mode, set in the Live Drive app.
Additional control of the DSP is also available using the Live Drive app.