Complete PA Package with 12" speakers
- Alto Professional Empire TMX80DFX powered mixer with Alesis digital effects
- Two (2) Alto Professional SX112 2-way 12
Three Easy Pieces: Powered Mixer plus Two Speaker Cabinets
Alto Professional components come together to create this perfectly matched system. Start with the Empire TMX80DFX powered mixer. Add in a pair of rugged SX112 speaker cabinets. Offering both portability and power, this compact system is the perfect solution for club installations, rehearsal spaces, gigging musicians, mobile DJs, and houses of worship needing premium sound reinforcement.
The Empire TMX80DFX 8-channel powered mixer is loaded with a total of 14 inputs: 4 XLR jacks with selectable phantom power, 8 line jacks, and a stereo RCA pair. Connect any combination of mics, instruments, guitars—whatever! Each channel is equipped with its own 3-band EQ, plus there’s a master 9-band stereo EQ. Onboard Alesis-powered effects provide 100 ready-to-use presets. Thoughtful extras include stereo send and return jacks and a headphone jack. Weighing in at just under 11 pounds, this fan-cooled powerhouse provides two clean channels, each pumping out 180 Watts (@ 8 Ω/2 x 350 W @ 4 Ω) of continuous music power.
Each of the two SX112 cabinets is built to deliver superior sound, night after night. The steel grille protects the drivers and horns from the perils of repeated stage use. Recessed handles make the SX112 easy and safe to move, and heavy-duty rubber feet keep it place once you’re there. The trapezoidal design greatly decreases standing waves in the cabinet, delivering true and exact sound reproduction. Inside, the SX112 is home to a high-performance 12" LF driver (2" voice coil), and an exacting 1" neodymium HF driver.
8 CHANNEL POWERED MIXER WITH EFFECTS
• 8 input channels; 14 total inputs including
• 4 XLR jacks with phantom power, 8 line jacks and stereo RCA
• Stereo aux send and return jacks
• On-board Alesis digital effects processor with footswitch bypass
• 3-band EQ on each channel; 9-band master graphic EQ
• Continuous 2 x 180 W at 8 Ω (2 x 350 Watts at 4 Ω) with thermal, short, and voltage protections
2-WAY 12" PASSIVE LOUDSPEAKER
• 400 Watts program / 200 Watts continuous
• 12" low-frequency transducer
• 1" neodymium high-frequency driver
• Two parallel Speakon NL4 jacks for input and through connections
• Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with recessed handles
• Rugged black textured finish and full-length steel grille