Until now, self contained pa systems have been limited to solo performance: low power, scarce quality of the speakers, bad low frequency response and poor functionality of the mixer limited their acceptance among a wider range of customers.
Orient express models address the needs of small and middle size bands offering in a single package on wheels up to 1000 watts of power, 7 speakers including 12" or 15" subwoofer, 12 channel mixer, digital multieffect and even speaker tripods and cables.
It is powerful, it is designed in Italy and it is flexible.
- 3-Way Powered System: Bi-Amp plus passive crossover into Satellite.
- Low-oUTPUT Power: 150W(RMS) @4Ω / 162W (EIAJ) @4Ω Class AB.
- MID-HIGH Output Power: 75W+75W(RMS) @8Ω / 165W(EIAJ) @8Ω Class AB.
- Peak Power Rating: 600W Peak.
- Max SPL at 1mt: 116.5dB Continuous-119.5dB Peak (calculated).
- Frequency Response: 55Hz-20kHz @-10dB.
- Impedance Low-Mid / High: Low 4Ω - Mid / High 8Ω.
- Crossover Frequencies: Active 125 Hz at 12dB / Oct - Passive 3000 Hz at 12dB / Oct with Electronic Dynamic Protections.
- Amplifier Protection Function: Thermal Protection - Overload Protection.
- Low Frequency Device: 12" / 318mm - 2" Voice Coil.
- Mid Frequency Device: 2 x 6.5" / 165mm - 1" Voice Coil.
- High Frequeny Device: 1" Compression Driver - 1" Voice Coil.
- Horn Coverage H° X V°: 80H° X 80V°.
- Plastic Reinforced Cabinet: Polypropilene.
- Dimensions: (WXDXH): 1060 X 700 X X700 mm.(41.7" x 23.6" x 23.6").
- Weight: 43kg (94.8lb).