- Six independent high-power headphone amplifiers in a compact, 1RU size
- Supplies six fully independent mixes for up to 18 pairs of headphones
- Stereo Aux Input on each channel level adjustments for click/loop monitoring
- Additional Direct Input on front panel: mix in additional sources instantly
- Four-segment LED on each channel for easy visual monitoring
- Mono and Left/Right Mutes per channel for two mono mixes per channel
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
Headphone Six-Pack Mix-Rack
HEAR YOURSELF CRYSTAL-CLEAR
Hearing the right mix can make all the difference; if an instrument or vocal is too loud or too soft it can really stifle your creativity or make a great track fall flat. That's where HPA6 comes in. HPA6 is a universal, multi-purpose mixer and headphone amplifier for rehearsal, studio, or stage. Perfect for headphones, in-ear monitors, or personal monitor mixing, HPA6 features six independent high-power stereo amplifiers in one compact rack unit that delivers maximum audio quality, even at very high or very low volume levels; HPA6 has a minimized circuitry path which means there's less "stuff" for your signal to pass through, keeping your sound clear and crisp.
ROOM FOR 18
On the rear panel you'll find two additional 1/4" outputs per channel, so you have the capability to send six different mixes to up to 18 sets of headphones or monitors for powerful, precise listening. The rear panel also features stereo inputs and outputs so you can connect several HPA6 units together for even greater capacity.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
HPA6's front panel gives you a 1/4" headphone jack per channel, each with level and balance controls. Its main section provides a detailed, eight-segment LED meter, a master level knob, and a 1/4" Direct-in which gives you the flexibility to mix in an additional source on-the-spot with all channels. HPA6's front-facing stereo 1/4" Aux inputs on each channel let you mix in any instrument or sound source, such as a click track or loop software.
If you've ever had musicians complain about not being able to hear themselves—this is your solution. Each Aux input has a blend knob directly above, allowing you to create a custom blend between the musician's instrument and the rest of the mix that only that individual musician will hear. Each channel also features a four-LED output meter so you can view levels quickly. Run each channel in Stereo or Mono modes. In Mono mode, Left and Right Mute switches enable you to create additional mixes.
Get all the levels right, all the musicians happy and get on with the music using HPA6.
Dimensions (WxLxH): 19in x 8.54in x 1.7in
Weight: 6.9 lb