ALTO PROFESSIONAL TS208 DELIVERS AWARD-WINNING BESTSELLING SOUND TO SMALLER VENUES
Powerful 1100-watt compact professional 8-inch 2-way speaker uses same acclaimed technology as Altoâ€™s larger TS models, bringing no-compromise sound to every performer.
Cumberland, RI USA (August 1, 2017)â€”Alto Professional (altoprofessional.com), the world's leading innovator for live sound reinforcement products, today announced the introduction of its powerful, compact TS208 1100-watt professional loudspeaker. Following on the heels of the incredibly successful larger TS210/212/215 modelsâ€”the best-selling professional loudspeakers in their classâ€” the new TS208 takes all of the technology, features and performance of its larger siblings and offers that in a smaller size. Now for the first time, smaller clubs and coffee houses can get the full benefit of Alto Professional's best-selling sound.
Despite its compact form factor, the TS208 comes up big with regard to performance capability, the full array of user convenience features and connection/mounting options. Its heavy-duty woofer and 1- inch neodymium tweeter in a precision waveguide are driven by 1100 watts of bi-amplified/equalized Class D power, for the ultimate in clarity and wide, even sound coverage. The on-board 2-channel mixer has dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls, so it's easy to connect and switch between multiple sources. The TS208 is stand- and pole-mountable and the angled rear panel makes it ideal for wedge monitor applications. Available in both white and black finishes with an optional wall-mount bracket, the TS208 fits anywhere that no-compromise sound is required.
- 8-inch LF driver, 2-inch high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- XLR Link output
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- TSB810 wall-mount bracket available
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Available in Black or White finish
"When we introduced our TS210, 212 and 215 speakers, they were incredibly well-received because of their powerful sound, versatility and ease of installation. They became instant best-sellers," said Pyotr Belov, Product Manager for Alto Professional. "Customers immediately asked us to combine all those attributes and great sound into a compact size, suitable for smaller spaces. The TS208 is just what people were asking for. We're really excited about this one."
The TS208 will be available in Summer 2017 in Black and White finishes.
U.S. retail will be $229.00 ea. for Black and $279.00 ea. for White.
About Alto Professional
Established in 2000, Alto Professional manufactures a full line of world-class Live Performance Reinforcement equipment. Using modern manufacturing techniques, cutting-edge DSP technology, and sophisticated design, Alto Professional's products are precision-engineered to provide both exceptional performance and exceptional value for performing musicians and live sound engineers. Alto Professional is a member of the premier family of brands known as inMusic.