Cumberland, RI USA (May 1, 2018)â€”Alto Professional (altoprofessional.com), the worldâ€™s leading innovator for live performance reinforcement products, today announced the introduction of its new Truesonic TS3 series of professional powered loudspeakers. Building on the overwhelming success of Alto Professionalâ€™s TS2 Series, the new TS3s boast significantly more powerful amplification (2000 watts vs. 1100) and all-new low-frequency and high-frequency drivers, for greater power-handling, greater output capability and smoother, more accurate response. In addition, the new speakers boast an updated control panel with clearer control indications and rotary detent positions that make for a faster, more precise setup.
There are four models in the new TS3 range: The TS308, TS310, TS312 and TS315, with 8-10-12- and 15-inch woofers respectively. The range shares a new 2000-watt peak (1000-watt continuous) amplifier, a significant advance over the 1100-watt peak (550-watt continuous) amplifiers in the TS2.
The four models boast all-new low-frequency drivers, designed to play louder and handle more power than their already-impressive predecessors in the TS2 Series. They also have a new horn-loaded high-frequency driver. This impressive transducer has a brand-new heat sink design that provides exceptional heat dissipation for impressive power-handling, even at all-night-long concert levels. Because these new drivers can safely handle the additional power, the TS3â€™s take full advantage of the increased wattage and will play at higher SPLs with lower distortion.
Of particular interest and utility is the optional wall-mount bracket. This durable steel bracket enables both vertical and horizontal positioning, has a matching powder-coated finish and 15-degree rotational locking points for fine tuning the speakerâ€™s positioning.
- 8-, 10-,12- or 15-inch LF driver
- 2.5-inch high-temperature voice coil on 308, 310; 3-inch voice coil on 312, 315
- New 1-inch neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- 1000W continuous, 2000W peak Class D power
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- XLR Link output
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- Detent position on rotary controls for precise, repeatable settings
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Optional wall-mount bracket available
"Alto Professionalâ€™s TS2 series of powered speakers met with incredible success and became an instant best-seller," said Pyotr Belov, Product Manager for Alto Professional. "This new TS3 Series builds on that success by improving every single aspect of our TS2â€™s performanceâ€”more power, higher power-handling, louder SPLs with less distortion and easier connection and control. The new TS3â€™s exemplify what we mean by Expectations. Exceeded."
The TS3 Series is available now.
U.S. retail prices are as follows:
Wall-mount brackets are available for $129 ea.
About Alto Professional
Established in 2000, Alto Professional manufactures a full line of world-class Live Performance Reinforcement equipment. Using modern manufacturing techniques, cutting-edge DSP technology, and sophisticated design, Alto Professionalâ€™s products are precision-engineered to provide both exceptional performance and exceptional value for performing musicians and live sound engineers. Alto Professional is a member of the premier family of brands known as inMusic.