Cumberland, RI USA (May 1, 2018)â€”Alto Professional (altoprofessional.com), the worldâ€™s leading innovator for live performance reinforcement products, today announced the introduction of its new TX2 series of powered loudspeakers. Utilizing much of the technology of Alto Professionalâ€™s top-of-the-line Truesonic TS3 Series, the new TX2s deliver the power and clarity that serious performers require to sound their best, night after night.
There are four models in the rangeâ€”the 300-watt TX208 and 210, and the 600-watt TX212 and 215. They are all bi-amplified 2-way designs, with a long-excursion woofer and a 1-inch titanium compression driver in a newly-designed precision horn. This new horn design improves the high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90ËšH X 60ËšV radiation patternâ€”ideal for optimal audience coverage.
The TX2 Series features a new ID, resulting in rugged, lightweight, easily-transportable cabinets. Their trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. These speakers are built for continuous heavy-duty use. Add to that their full complement of inputs/outputs and mounting options and itâ€™s easy to see that the Alto Professional TX2 Series plays an indispensable role in any performerâ€™s equipment lineup.
- 8-, 10-,12- or 15-inch LF driver
- 1.5-inch high-temperature voice coil on 208, 210; 2-inch voice coil on 212, 215
- 1-inch neodymium HF driverâ€™s precision waveguide delivers greater coverage 90Â° H x 60Â° V
- 300-watt Class D Peakâ€”TX208, 210
- 600-watt Class D Peakâ€”TX212, 215
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for all the drivers
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR with selectable Mic/Line input. XLR Link Output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Designed and tuned in the USA
"Alto Professionalâ€™s TX2 series of powered speakers are a perfect example of what we mean by Sound like a Pro," said Pyotr Belov, Product Manager for Alto Professional. "These new speakers deliver everything the demanding performer is looking forâ€”great sound, outstanding loudness capability and the mounting and hookup flexibility to cover any scenario."
The TX2 Series is available now.
U.S. retail prices are as follows:
About Alto Professional
Established in 2000, Alto Professional manufactures a full line of world-class Live Performance Reinforcement equipment. Using modern manufacturing techniques, cutting-edge DSP technology, and sophisticated design, Alto Professionalâ€™s products are precision-engineered to provide both exceptional performance and exceptional value for performing musicians and live sound engineers. Alto Professional is a member of the premier family of brands known as inMusic.